Photo books on real Brilliant Fujifilm photo paper
The different formats of the photo book are ideal for a wedding, a trip, a birth,................ to immortalize or just to give an exceptional gift!
Your photos deserve a Prestigious Photo Book!
- Printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive Album photo paper
- Choice of silk mat lustre or HD high gloss photo paper
- Available in various versions from 18 pages up to 100 pages.
- Each book can be expanded with 2 pages each.
- Flat version, especially suitable for the unobstructed display of panorama photos
- Choice of cover as flexible softcover or with hardcover photo cover on real photo paper.
- Available in square, portrait or landscape format.
- From 10x10 cm up to A3 horizontal
Presenting your photos in the form of a real little booklet with a soft cover gives your most beautiful photos the attention they deserve. A number of pages to choose from 18 to 80 photos, in handy pocket size, a completely customizable content, no better way to store and share your best memories.
Mini photo album for maxi memories
Store your best memories quickly and easily in this mini photo album, easily carry them around and share them with your friends and family for their greatest pleasure. Choose your best photos, arrange them according to your inspiration and create your mini photo album quickly and easily, according to your wishes, for maximum memories!
.And for your best memories, treat yourself to the best with thick, ultra-glossy photo paper
BRILLIANT PHOTO BOOKS
Because your photos deserve the best print quality, you can also choose to print on genuine Fujifilm photo paper. Fujifilm offers you a wide range of album books with real satin or glossy photo paper as desired. See your photos in high quality with these two types of paper.
The satin photo paper to enhance your shots and show them to your friends and family. The glossy photo paper with an ultra-glossy effect to impress. The colours are even more intense and with an unparalleled gloss thanks to the high quality Fujifilm finish.